IGNITING THE POWER OF THE PELVIS
Dear Igniting Participants,
Thank you for showing up to co-create a very powerful afternoon.
I see the light in you!
With great respect, pelvis power, and Nia love,
Here’s what you’ll find on this page*
Special Coaching Offer for Igniting Participants
Tate’s 12 Insights for Maintaining the Flame
Maintaining the Flame: Your next action step
My Favorite Audio/Video/YouTube Resources
Nia Play List
*This page will be available through February 29, 2020
SPECIAL COACHING OFFER FOR IGNITING PARTICIPANTS
Would you like coaching support from me? Now through January 31, 2020 participants in the Igniting Workshop can enjoy your first 1-hour telephone coaching session
for only $99 (regular price $130).
Click here to learn more.
Tate’s Twelve Insights for Maintaining the Flame
- Commit to doing the next best step.
- Align with the Divine. Let go and trust in Divine Order
- Your time to do this is self-FULL not selfish. Put a value on your needs. Being filled up helps you and others too.
- Eliminate sabotage of self and others. Remove yourself from non-supportive people (within reason…you may need to “block” the energy if you’re physically with someone who doesn’t support your desires.) Know that there’s no reason to “reform” anyone around you. YOU are the place where change occurs.
- Give yourself permission to move from and access the power of your pelvis.
- Make room for new things to come into your life. Donate, recycle, clean out, share, give.
- There is plenty for everyone, including you. Desiring something doesn’t take away from anyone else. It helps you share and give back. Expand your generous spirit!
- Be generous. Give what you want to receive.
- Remember, what you focus on expands!
- Decide when you are ready to do forgiveness work. Grudges and resentments deplete the energy of the second chakra. “Un-forgiveness is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.”
- Decrease your credit card debt. Some people find a correlation between their un-forgiveness and their amount of debt.
- Refrain from complaining and dwell in gratitude. The universe gives you back what you order! Be thankful.
Copyright 2000 – 2020 Susan Tate
Maintaining the Flame: Possible Action Steps
1. Observe how you talk to your body. (And observe how you listen to your body.)You may want to write a letter to your pelvis.
2. Cultivate forgiveness. “Un-forgiveness is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.” Forgiveness creates miracles. It helps you remember who you really are. It helps you live in the present. It is a new beginning. You may want to do the Ho’oponopono meditation. (Ho’oponopono Song on iTunes by Aman, Hanayo & Susan Osborn)
3. Enjoy conscious sexuality.
4. Spend money with joy and wisdom.
5. Honor the body/mind temple. Move (dance, create your art, sing, express your passions) as if there’s a force of love waiting to aid you in every area of your life.
6. Magnify gratitude.
7. Love radically. Remember who you really are. “God, help me to believe the truth about myself—no matter how beautiful it is!” ~Macrina Wiederkehr
Inspirational Quotes/ Affirmations
“(Your Name), I love you completely, and I accept you exactly the way you are.” (Look in the mirror each morning and say this five times.)
Changes that are forced into being are always temporary. But changes that are loved into being are permanent. ~Louise Hay
God, help me to believe the truth about myself—no matter how beautiful it is! ~Macrina Wiederkehr
Worthiness just is . . . get used to it. ~Abraham
If you knew what love surrounded you every moment, your fears would melt like icicles in the noonday sun. ~Tosha Silver
Create a healing path rather than a worrying path. ~Susan Tate
What could I do to love myself more? Because when all else fails, love won’t. ~Cheryl Richardson
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
I am loving awareness. ~Ram Dass
To increase your power, release the need to be understood. Unknown
I am seen when I am me, not when I am someone else. Unknown
In true love you want the others’ good. In romantic love you want the other. ~Eckhart Tolle
I expand in abundance, success and love every day as I inspire those around me to do the same.”
~ Gay Hendricks
Change cannot be sustained unless the individual has the self-worthiness to accept the potential benefits gained from the change. ~ Mario Martinez
Listen to yourself in that voice of quietude so that you might hear the voice of God. ~Maya Angelou
I move as if there is a force of love waiting to aid me in every area of my life. ~Tosha Silver
Love. You are not meant to search for it. You are not meant to wait for it. You are meant to generate it. ~Rev. Dr. Michael Beckwith
If you want to clean the house you have to see the dirt. ~Louise Hay
Wash your body with the energy of love. ~Joan Borysenko
The light always wins. ~Christiane Northrup, MD
Worthiness just is… get used to it! ~Abraham
When you protect yourself from pain, be sure you do not protect yourself from love.
If you knew what Love
surrounded you every moment,
your fears would melt like icicles
in the noonday sun.
Walking, I am listening to a deeper way.
Suddenly all my ancestors are behind me.
Be still, they say. Watch and listen.
You are the result of the love of thousands.
The more we learn to operate in a world based on trust in our intuition, the stronger our channel will be, and the more money we will have. ~Shakti Gawain
Spend money with joy and wisdom. ~Susan Tate
The power of constant incoming grace,
the joy of receiving,
the arrival of synchronicity after synchronicity
like crashing waves onto the sacred shore
of your life—
Now that is true abundance.
In the instant of our first breath, we are infused with the single greatest force in the universe–the power to translate the possibilities of our minds into the reality of our world. To fully awaken to our power, however, requires a subtle change in the way we think of our ourselves in life, a shift in belief. ~Gregg Braden
The Lovingness Petition (from www.worldserviceinstitute.org) – “I release my (name one symptom) to the Creator and ask that the condition be healed.”
My Favorite Audio/Video/YouTube Resources
My favorite Tosha Silver mediation – a wonderful 10-minute healing meditation to let things go and release burdens of the past. I have listened to this over 20 times!
I AM Wishes Fulfilled Meditation Divine Sounds – Wayne Dyer The music starts after he gives a short intro.
Great video about Tapping with Dr. Christiane Northrup and Jessica Ortner
Tapping for Financial Overwhelm (this one made me cry big the first time!)
Bruce Lipton – 2011 Tapping World Summit
Science & Theory behind the Tapping World Summit – Bruce Lipton – GREAT overview
Louise Hay tapping – Interview with Nick Ortner (Quite a touching video)
Ho’oponopono Song on iTunes by Aman, Hanayo & Susan Osborn (I think there are two versions, the one if have is 8:11 in length.)
Igniting the Power of the Pelvis
The ones marked with the * have the link connects you to my Amazon Affiliate page should you want to order from there. Each of these books offers powerful inspiration and information. Enjoy!
Braden, Gregg. The Spontaneous Healing of Belief
Cairns, Julie Ann. The Abundance Code: How to Bust the 7 Money Myths for a Rich Life Now
Hale, Robert and Terence Coyle. Albinus on Anatomy
Hicks, Esther and Jerry. Ask and It Is Given
Lipton, Bruce. The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter and Miracles
*Lipton, Bruce and Steve Bhaerman. Spontaneous Evolution: Our Positive Future (and a Way to Get There From Here)
Lipton, Bruce. The Honeymoon Effect: The science of creating heaven on earth
Northrup, Christiane, M.D., Dodging Energy Vampires: An Empath’s Guide to Evading Relationships That Drain You and Restoring Your Health and Power
*Northrup, Christiane, M.D. Goddesses Never Age: The Secret Prescription for Radiance, Vitality and Well-Being
Northrup, Christiane, M.D., Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom: Creating Physical and Emotional Health and Healing (January 29, 2018 release date)
Northrup, Christiane, MD., Making Life Easy: How the Divine Inside Can Heal Your Body and Your Life
Northrup, Christiane M.D. with Kristina Tracy. Beautiful Girl: Celebrating the Wonders of Your Body
Ortner, Jessica. The Tapping Solution for Weight Loss & Body Confidence: A Woman’s Guide to Stressing Less, Weighing Less, and Loving More
Ortner, Nick. The Tapping Solution
Pert, Candace. Molecules of Emotion: The Science Behind Mind-Body Medicine
Roman, Sanaya and Duane Packer. Creating Money: Attracting Abundance
Rosas, Debbie, and Carlos Rosas. The Nia Technique: The High-Powered Energizing Workout that Gives You a New Body and a New Life
*Silver, Tosha. Change Me Prayers – Susan’s note: this is one of my all time favorite books!
Silver, Tosha. It’s Not Your Money
Silver, Tosha. Outrageous Openness: Letting the Divine Take the Lead
Silver, Tosha. Make Me Your Own: Poems to the Divine Beloved
Singer, Michael. The Untethered Soul
*Singer, Michael. The Surrender Experiment: my journey into life’s perfection
Stanny, Barbara. Sacred Success: A Course in Financial Miracles
Playlist for Igniting the Power of the Pelvis Workshop
Come to Me – Passion NiaSounds
Light You Up – Shawn Mullins
Naci Orishas – El Kilo
Oh baby when you dance like this – Chakira
Ma Chant – Wah!
Lost Harpist – David Freedon
Energetic Shapeshifter – Michael Bernard Beckwith
Om Shanti – Bliss – A Hundred Thousand Angels
Shine -Joshua (NiaSounds: R1)
I Surrender – Celine Dion
Visions – Purekane – (NiaSounds:Earthsong)
I’d love to hear about your next step and how fully participating in this workshop has supported you in creating a wildly healthy relationship with sex, money, & power. Please feel free to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Igniting the Power of the Pelvis
Copyright 2009 – 2020 Susan Tate